Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Long time comin

I haven't posted anything since Christmas and I know there is alot that I'm going to leave out, but I don't remember most of it so bear with me.

These first two pictures are of Kaylee in January. She was struck with a severe case of RSV and we spend 3 days in the hospital doing breathing treatments to get her better. She was a super good sport about everything.

 

 We were then stuck with 2 unexpected litters of puppies. 22 total. 13 from the first batch and 9 from the second. I'm counting the days until I get rid of them all....



 These are just two pictures that I thought were cute that i'd throw in here. We have finished with school for the year and a few more stressful encounters are over with so now we are trying to prepare to enjoy summer before anything else overtakes us.



No comments:

Post a Comment