Sunday, September 5, 2010

How much wood can a wood chuck chuck?

How much wood can a woodchuck chuck? I don't know- but i learned that you get a few busy people together with a big dump bed trailer and 3 chain saws, and you can fill that trailer a few times really quick. We spend the afternoon up gentry, hauling wood with some friends. I must say that it isn't something i would choose to do as a hobby- but once in a while, i love it. Especailly the scenery. I didn't have my camera, so I didn't take any pictures- but you know i can't go without posting a few. So i found some that look pretty darn close to where we were at.




Its one of my favorite places in the world, and it definately got my blood pumping with excitement to go hunting. This is the first year that i've drawn a deer tag, and to top it off I've got my first spike tag too. Needless to say I'm super excited. I won't be able to stay in camp cooking up goodies while my kids play and i hear the elk around me, but one day they will be old enough to go with me, and majority of the time i'm sure its going to be Josh that has the tag.
My day was beautiful, and considering tomorrow is Labor day and Josh will be home, I hope its another awsome day. Hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment