Saturday, September 4, 2010

Long day at Lagoon

At a very last moment decision at 5 o clock last night- we decided to take a trip to Lagoon today with our friends Eddie and Karidon. Having been about 7 years since I had been there last- I was excited and yet entirely nervous because I have never been a huge fan of rollar coaster rides- although it was probably the funnest time i have had there yet. The funniest moment was probably on the spider-

Josh was thoroughly terrified and I must admit the first couple turns were rather scary- and then the second half of the ride, i couldnt stop laughing because of the reaction josh was giving,
second funniest was the ferris wheel- as Eddie was as scared of it as josh was the spider


But I must admit that the scariest thing in the world was the rocket- I swear, had it dropped ten more feet at that speed, i would have passed out. I will never ride it again. 

 After we tired of Lagoon, we spent a short time shopping at the mall and one or two other stores on the way home. But I can tell you that even though I was so thankful that my mom and dad took my kids for the day so that Josh and I could enjoy a day together with some friends, I was super glad to see my kids when I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment