Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"snakey snakey"

So yesterday, after coming home from my moms house, I opened the door to find a snake in my hallway. After chasing it into a bucket so i could show josh when he got home, I realized it was still there this morning so i decided to be nice and let it go- but only after listening to what the little devil on my shoulder had to say and showing my cat that it was loose. needless to say.. its been the entertainment of my morning





Me and KAylee decided to make some fresh rolls yesterday to go with our soup- and figured while we were at it- we would make some buter too. Ever wonder what it looks like? Plus its nice to have real buttermilk that doesn't taste like sour cream




1 comment:

  1. Wow thats way more effort than I could muster for butter/buttermilk. I'm more of a go to the store and buy what i need kinda girl. :)Love the cat its super cute.

    ReplyDelete